Poster Presentation is an excellent platform for students to share their innovative ideas and demonstrate creative products or model.
Participants are allowed to design their posters on any hardware or software based product, prototype or idea for future products.
The concept of the poster should be innovative, comprehensive and suitable for solving real life problems or increase productivity and efficiency of any existing method/system.
The scopes (not bounded) are presented by following categories:
- Embedded systems
- Electronic circuits and systems
- Communication systems
- Biomedical systems
- Microcontroller based systems
- Power systems
- Optical systems
- Intelligent systems
- Green environment
- Security system
- Mobile applications
- Business software
- Cloud computing
- Smart systems
- Artificial intelligence
- Network security
- Multimedia applications
- Software for electrical and electronic systems
- Genetic Engineering
- Health Science
- Social Science
Rules and Regulations:
- Students from universities (up to undergraduate) can participate.
- Projects must be presented by registered groups
- Minimum 1(one) and Maximum 2 (two) members are allowed in each group.
- Each group can show as many posters as they want, however, registration has to be done against each poster with additional BDT 200.
- Groups must register their projects within the registration deadline.
- All kinds of registrations should be done online.
- Abstract of each poster must be uploaded as per instruction on the online registration form.
- Participants must bring their respective student ID having a recognisable photo for verification purpose.
- Each group must bring their poster in printed form following the IEEE format. The organizers will not provide any printing assistance. For more details follow link https://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/…/2014_04_msw_a4_format.doc
- In all cases, decisions taken by organizing committee will be judged as the final decision.
- Those who pay the registration fee via bank account, please send an email by following this template
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject : TEAM NAME –Poster Presentation–Bank Slip
Attach an image of your Deposit Slip and send an email to after registration. This is to confirm your registration.
- For Bkash, send to our Bkash number these following info,
- Transaction ID
- The number you used to send the Bkash money,
- Your team name
- Poster Presentation Competition
- Transport facility from Chittagong city to IIUC campus in Kumira will be available for participants.
- Teams having a minimum of 1(one) IEEE member can avail the discount of 25% on registration fee.